123.hp.com/setup print scan
HP printer drivers from 123.hp.com/setup?
- Switch on the HP printer and computer
- Open web browser and type 123.hp.com/setup
- Make sure to install cartridges, load paper, and power on the printer. Click Download to get the recommended software for your printer.
- Enter HP Printer model number in the space provided
- Choose the printer driver
- Click on download button
- Go to the downloaded folder and run the software file to install the drivers
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup
US Driver setup offers the recent version of printer drivers and software in a click as in 123.hp.com. You may avail of the latest version of printer drivers, software, and firmware for both Windows and MAC. Also, we offer the instructions for installing the downloaded drivers to your Windows or MAC PC.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Turn on your printer.
- Open printer control and click on wireless icon.
- The wizard searches and displays a list of available networks.
- Select the name of your network to complete the connection. If needed, download the HP wireless software.
- Enter the SSID of your home network and password and connect your Printer to the wireless network at 123.hp.com/setup.
- The printer can also be connected directly to your router using the WPS button. Press the WPS button on your Router and printer to connect your HP printer directly to the home network.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Turn on your HP Printer, router, and computer. Connect computer to the wireless network.
- Open control panel and press on wireless icon.
- Click on Wireless Setup Wizard in settings to view a list of available networks.
- Select the name of your network to complete the connection setup.
- Click on Apple menu and the option of About This Mac. Click on software updates to update the software.
- Select system preferences to print or scan from Apple menu.
- Quit and restart any applications before adding the printer to use the updated HP software features.
Troubleshooting Errors for your HP Printer (123.hp.com/setup)
- Difficulty in configuration
- Printer Installation or HP Printer setup problem
- Frequent Paper Jams, Ink Cartridge Jam
- Corrupted or Outdated Print drivers
- Paper Jam in spooling area, Print spooler error
- Very low printing speed
- Paper feeder picks up multiple papers
- Paper mismatch error
- Computer hangs while using a printer
- Printer driver not installed properly
123.hp.com/setup – Installation of HP Ink Cartridges
- Insert your finger into the slot at the right facet of the printer to open the get admission to door of the ink cartridge.
- Remove the tin cartridge from its packet and insert it right into a color-coded slot first.
- The cartridge must be kept sideways.
- Press the cartridge to the slot till it snaps in.
- Repeat for all the different cartridges and close the doorway door.
- Wait until the printer aligns the incubators and prints the alignment page.
NOTE: The 123 HP cartridges Setup that include your printer must be put in to start with of the ink cartridge Installation.
- Click here for complete knowledge 123.hp.com/setup.
Laptop or Tablet for Windows
- Select the item that you want to print.
- Right of the screen, swipe the screen.
- A set of icons is displayed. Choose the device icon among them.
- Choose your printer.
- Choose Print choice.
- If necessary, change any settings.
- Click Print. Click Print.
- Download the HP print plug-in from the Amazon app shop to Kindle Fire Tablet.
- Go to the item to be printed.
- Touch the icon for the menu.
- Tap the icon for print.
- If necessary, change any settings.
- Print tap.